www.ardechoise.com Index du Forum www.ardechoise.com
Bienvenue sur le forum de l'Ardéchoise

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bruins extend win streak to 10 games wit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.ardechoise.com Index du Forum -> Organisation
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sherry2018love
Cyclo promeneur

MessagePosté le: => Mer 03 Jan 2018 8:47:25    Sujet du message: Bruins extend win streak to 10 games wit Répondre en citant

BUFFALO, N.Y. - Milan Lucic answered the call, and the Boston Bruins picked up yet another win.In the first meeting between Boston and the Buffalo Sabres since Lucic bowled over Sabres goalie Ryan Miller 11 days ago, Lucic engaged in a fight with Paul Gaustad just 83 seconds in.Benoit Pouliot scored Sammy Baugh Jersey the deciding goal in the fifth round of the shootout, and the Bruins rallied from a two-goal deficit for their 10th straight win, a 4-3 victory over Buffalo on Wednesday night.It is the Bruins' first 10-game winning streak since Dec. 12, 2008, to Jan. 1, 2009.The Sabres didn't go after Lucic when he steamrolled Millerwho sustained a concu sion on the play Will Blackmon Jersey and is still sidelinedbut Gaustad and Lucic didn't take long to square off, with Lucic landing several rights to Gaustad's head and body."I still to this day still say it was a collision (with Miller), but when you do something like that you always prepare to step up and fight for yourself," Lucic said."There wasn't much of a conversation, it was just straight to the point. It was actually probably good on both ends just to get it out of the way off the start, then just move on."With a faceoff in the right circle in the Boston end, Lucic skated onto the ice for the first time to stand next to the inner hash mark. Mason Foster Jersey Sabres coach Lindy Ruff delayed putting a forward line out there for several seconds before eventually sending Gaustad out.A normal centre, Gaustad lined up as a winger right next to Lucic, and they both dropped their gloves and took off their helmets immediately after the puck was dropped."It was an unfortunate incident in Boston, and I give credit to Milan for fighting," Gaustad said. "It's something where guys don't have to, and he did. I wanted to step Washington Redskins Jersey up after I thought I could have done more in the (earlier) Boston game."
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.ardechoise.com Index du Forum -> Organisation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: